- How do you handle kids with food allergies? Cooking For Fun, LLC does not use allergy-free facilities. We want everyone who comes to our events to have a good experience so be sure to notify us of any allergies.
- Do you do private classes? Yes, please call us for details. We can also hold a program at your facility.
- What age group do you cater to? We are able to cater to ages from 3 and up. We are happy to work at different age levels and gear classes to different events.
- Do you have classes for adults? We certainly do. We can work with you to get exactly what you need – whether it be a girls, guys or couples get together, or even a bridal shower, bachelorette party or a work event.
- What should I wear? For all hands-on classes we ask that you wear comfortable, casual clothing and closed toed rubber soled shoes and have any long hair tied back.
- How do I register for a class? Registering is easy. You can view our schedule online by clicking on the appropriate tab and follow the instructions from there.
- What do I need supply? The only thing you should have to supply is the birthday child! Many party menus include a dessert, or we decorate cupcakes, so you don’t even need to bring a cake. We supply all plates, cups and silverware, as well.
- Do the prices for the parties include paper goods for serving food? Yes, paper goods for serving the items that your guests make are included in the price, however if you are bringing additional items for your guests to eat you will need to supply your own paper goods for those items.
- Are parents required to attend birthday parties with children? No, unless your guests are under the age of 4. If your guests are over age 4 we encourage you to only have the birthday guests and not their parents as it can be very distracting for the party goers.
- When can I have a party? Whenever you are ready to have a party, give us a call and we will try to accommodate your needs 7 days a week.
- Where can I have a party? Normally birthday parties are held at one of our locations, but if that doesn’t work for you contact us and we will discuss other alternatives in your area.
- Do I need to supply decorations? You do not need to provide any decorations for the party, but if there is something special you would like to do please feel free to talk it over with us.
- How long do birthday parties normally last? Birthday parties are normally 2 hours and include various options for hands-on cooking fun.
- Do you do custom pricing and party packages? If your party doesn’t fit into one of our party packages we can custom fit it for you.
- How can I book a party? Just give us a call and we will get you all the information and details you need, as well as answer any questions you may have. A non-refundable deposit for the guest minimum is required to secure the date. You will have 10 days before the event to finalize your head count. Do not over estimate the head count as we will not refund for any guest cancellations or no shows.